June 11 – 22, 2022
Join DDT as we see all of the wonderous places in Italy–in a full sweep
We’re going to Venice, Pisa, Florence, Assisi, Rome, Pompeii, Pisa, Naples and the Amalfi Coast!!
Our escorted package includes:
Flights are available from New York to Venice and Naples back to New York.
You’ll have nine (9) nights of First Class accommodations:
- Two (2) nights in Venice or Venice Lido
- Two (2) nights in Florence
- Three (3) nights in Rome
- Two (2) nights in the Amalfi Coast
Our package includes:
- All Italian City Hotel taxes, fees and service charges.
- Hotel Porterage charges.
- All Transfers included (Only with Airfare purchase on package arrival and departure dates).
- 15 Meals: 9 Breakfasts, 6 Dinners WITH WINE.
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern, air-conditioned motor coach.
- Services of English-speaking Tour Manager throughout.
- Services of Local Guides in all major cities.
- Entrance fees per itinerary.
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring.
- Walking tour of Venice including St. Mark’s Square with its extraordinary treasures and architectural wonders.
- Stop at a local farm in the Tuscan countryside for wine tasting and local specialties.
- See Pisa’s Piazza dei Miracoli with its famous Leaning Tower and Flea Market.
- Explore the Renaissance city of Florence with a guided walking tour and GREAT Shopping!!
- Visit the 13th-century Basilica di San Francesco in Assisi.
- Tour of the Vatican Museums and Michelangelo’s incomparable Sistine Chapel.
- Historic tour of Ancient Rome including the Roman Forum and the Colosseum.
- Travel past the Bay of Naples and Mt. Vesuvius to visit Pompeii, the city frozen in time.
- Stay on the Sorrento/Amalfi Coast with its panoramic views of the azure-blue Gulf of Naples.
- Without airfare: $2,900.00
- Client will need to arrange their own round trip airline flights to Venice and from Naples on the return. Client will need to arrange with DDT for arrival and departure flights.
- With airfare: $4,100.00 from New York (either LGA or JFK airport)
- If traveling solo, there is a single supplement of $750.00 to the trip price.
|Payment Schedule||Amount Due||Date due|
|1st Payment – Deposit||$400.00||July 15, 2021|
|2nd Payment||$400.00||September 15, 2021|
|3rd Payment||$400.00||November 15, 2021|
|4th Payment||$400.00||January 15, 2022|
|5th Payment||$500.00||March 15, 2022|
|6th Payment||$500.00||May 15, 2022|
|7th Payment||Balance Due||June 1, 2022|
PLEASE NOTE: The payment schedule(s) noted above must be strictly followed in order to guarantee the package rates in effect when your deposit is made. Failure to follow the established payment schedule may result in changes/losses or increases to your package rate. Payment of deposit confirms your acceptance of this policy. The client agrees to be responsible for the layaway amount due at the time of Cancellation.
All rates are effective today and subject to change until a deposit is received.
***Please Note: You AND YOUR ROOMMATE must keep up with the Layaway Plan in order to keep your room secured.
All travelers are required to submit a Travel Reservation form for each vacation. All spouses, children and roommates must submit a separate reservation form. No exceptions.
Payment Methods / Cancellation Policy
To submit your payment, please visit our Payment tab. Thank you.
There is a standard DDT Administrative fee of $100 added onto all hotel fees and cancellations.
300 days or more, prior to scheduled group arrival date, no PENALTY will be assessed.
300-240 days prior to/up to group arrival date of trip: There will be a 25% Penalty of Total cost of room.
240-180 day prior to/up to group arrival date: There will be a 50% Penalty of Total cost of room.
180-120 days prior to/up to group arrival date: There will be a 100% Penalty (TOTAL COST OF ROOM).
THERE’S A STANDARD DDT ADMINISTRATIVE FEE OF $100 ADDED ONTO ALL HOTEL FEES AND CANCELLATIONS.
Travel Insurance/Trip Protection
Not Choosing whether or not you want Travel Insurance will result in an incomplete application. You will need to select the Policy that you want and make payment. Travel Insurance is not in effect until it’s paid for.
Basic Trip Protection is available with Travel Guard Product Comparison. You can select your own policy/coverage by clicking the Travel Guard pic below:
Just put in all of your information and select the plan you want. The info will be sent to us.
We ALWAYS HIGHLY recommend that everyone purchase Trip Protection, even if it’s not through us, to protect you from the unexpected.
For additional information please contact: Dancindoug1@aol.com or call: 678-602-9813.
OUR MOTTO IS: “WE START WITH PRAYER–WE FINISH WITH PRAYER–AND WE HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF FUN IN BETWEEN!” WE LIKE TO KEEP IT DRAMA FREE — SO LEAVE POOKIE AND SHANAYNAY AT HOME!!!
Come to DDT as Friends–Leave as Family!
We’re Building Something Special!
ME FOR YOU. YOU FOR ME.
IT’S A LOVE THANG!!